It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:56 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: LFT
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:19 am 
Baby Beretta

Name tehmass
Age 25

---General---

Hello guys I am currently Looking for a Central / East Based Blackop team, Looking for Barebones, That will progress to Promod when it is more stable.. I am looking for a team that wants and WILL progress to cevo in upcoming seasons. I am looking for set schedules. I am very sociable, Decent guy with a good attitude I do like to joke and have fun but on the other hand I am very serious about improvement and looking to do so!

Please don't waste time if you guys don't practice at least 3 times a week, let me know. I want to improve as a team Not as a single :)

---Skills----
*Game Smarts
*Eager to learn more!
*A++ Comms

---scheduling---
Let me know when practices/Tryouts will be available
Availability: Most weekdays 9:30est+ , Weekends 11est+

---Contact---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/tehmass/

Post subject: Re: LFT
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:50 am 
]BoS[ Leader

hey man good to hear from you. I see your in TS already so hop on anytime and play. We are usually on around 8 est and on for scrims throughout the night so hop in and play with us

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:56 am 
]BoS[ Leader

Sounds good man. Definitely take a look at the sticky in this forum for our TS3 info. We'll be a little busy tonight with scrims and matches (we have two) but feel free to come in and chat and listen. With the last match starting at 10 we may or may not grab a scrim afterwards.

Also, just so you know where we stand with CEVO and BO. We will be making the jump to BF3 once it comes out (assuming it is competition ready and a solid game) which means that by the time this season is done we'll be saying good bye to CoD for awhile. I don't know if you have plans to transition to BF3 or not. Depending on our team size post-recruitment, we will need to evaluate whether we have the interest, activity, and enough people around to sustain both CEVO and TWL for BO. We love competing in CEVO however we passed on the first season for BO strictly based on interest and our activity level at the time.

We strive to be the best but we also don't try to hide the fact that family/friends come first and gaming second. You could find a lot of teams that scrim more than we do. We are fortunate to have a very strong, very talented group of guys who have been on the team for a very long time. This allows us to scrim less because we know how each other plays and we can easily tell when we've hit that sweet spot for "enough scrims". Of course, as we approach the playoffs for any league, we start to really buckle down and work on polish.

Sorry for the wall of text, but I just wanted to let you know that if we did do CEVO for their second season we will not function like most CEVO teams. A lot of teams in CEVO are compromised of all-star teams who scrim 5 hours a day, everyday, and frankly that just isn't us. When we win, we win with the same group of guys that have competed together for 4 to 10 years. I'm definitely looking forward to meeting you on TS3!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:29 pm 
]BoS[ Leader

Hey tehmass, I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to talk last night but I was glad to hear you and bones had a convo. I wanted to touch on the CEVO thing again as we had a chance to talk about the "what ifs" last night regarding CEVO. Assuming CEVO throws a second season (I'm assuming they will after finals), we're going to re-evaluate things. It is always hard to gauge activity during the offseason and we've really picked back up now that TWL's season started.

As for CoD and whether we continue to play it when BF3 comes out, Bones had a really good point in that we don't know what people will want to do when BF3 comes out. We also won't know the size of the team either. So I don't want to scare you with my comments yesterday about dropping CoD. If we have people interested in CoD when some of transition to BF3, we'll keep both divisions going.

Looking forward to hooking up with you tonight if you can make it on. We'll probably get some scrims together tonight before the holiday break.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]