It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:59 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject: intrested in a scrimage
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:53 pm 
Baby Beretta

Hello BOS. My clan NmG is wondering if you guys would be intrested in setting up a scrimage sometime. Im real life friends with adam aka bluemonkeyballs lol. He told me to stop by here and make a post. We all play a lot and are lookin to get involved in some future ladders. We've intrested in squad rush and have read the twl rules. If you guys are intrested we can maybe play tonight or tomorrow, or set up something for the future. Thx
-Tobz

Post subject: Re: intrested in a scrimage
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:41 am 
MP5 Spammer

Tobz,

While I'm sure some of us may be interested in any form of organized play, many of the guys would honestly prefer playing Starcraft II at this point. In order to set up a scrimmage we would have to make a post in the private forums and have a set date and time, as it seems that is the only way many of our members will show up to play BC2. Otherwise the world of clickety-clickety in virtual space is just too compelling, apparently. So, please pick a day and time (9:30 EST works well) next week and I'll make a post in the private forums for you. If you guys play "a lot" as you say, perhaps other than my clan matches for BoS I can roll with you guys? Our Teamspeak server is usually deserted.... feel free to leave some contact info for me.

-Combat Wombat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:54 pm 
]BoS[ Leader

There's usually 4-5 of us on TS3 on most nights--we're just normally playing StarCraft II. Feel free to hop in the channel with us and we can set something up.

Or, you can let us know what times work well for you here. Everyone has access to this sub-forum, so we can all see it. :)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:20 pm 
]BoS[ Leader

It's true we're having a lot of fun playing SC2 but we'd be perfectly willing to do some scrims with you guys. Like Xenethyl said, just hop on our TS3 when you have 4 guys on and we'll see who we have on for BC2. While people might not necessarily idle in the BC2 channel on TS3, we typically have 6 or more guys on TS3 every night...nearly all of which are active players on our BC2 team.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:51 pm 
Baby Beretta

Thx for the responses guys. Ill get in touch with my guys and choose a date and then ill see if it works with you guys.

And combatwombat if you wanna pub with us your welcome to anytime. You can friend me or if your intrested you can join our vent if none of your guys are playin.
www.nmgclan.com for info

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]