| Black Ops Squadron http://www.blackopssquadron.com/forums/ |
|
| I don't what else to say but hell yeah http://www.blackopssquadron.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2065 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | YourFather [ Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:46 am ] |
| Post subject: | I don't what else to say but hell yeah |
This guy is my hero http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0a3_1233765334 |
|
| Author: | Airforce1 [ Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:10 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I don't what else to say but hell yeah |
Amen |
|
| Author: | Airforce1 [ Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:18 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I don't what else to say but hell yeah |
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6c4_1176720508 "Biscuit.....do I look like little red riding hood carrying around a little basket full of biscuits?"
|
|
| Author: | whizperz [ Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:32 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I don't what else to say but hell yeah |
Lol amen. |
|
| Author: | YourFather [ Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:14 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I don't what else to say but hell yeah |
hahaha |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|