It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:05 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 13 posts ]
 Post subject: Samsung mp3 Player (4GB)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:04 pm 
Urban L337

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Samsung- ... tDetail.do

I only paid $100 for it at the store btw.

I love it. Good size, awesome screen, looks nice. Does everything the iPod nano does plus has bluetooth, a voice recorder, and an FM radio for $50 less.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:38 pm 
Urban L337

sez 179?

you can get a Zune for that much ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:45 pm 
Urban L337

I said I paid $100 for it at the store. I wouldn't pay $179 for it, I'd get a Zune.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:01 pm 
]BoS[ Leader

I would get an iPhone

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:12 pm 
Urban L337

I wouldn't - I had a long conversation about them today with my ATT rep. Apple is being a bitch with these phones. I can list about 20 negative things about them. They are only glossy on the outside, but they are pieces of shit, and so is apple on the inside.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:11 pm 
]BoS[ Leader

Best phone I have ever owned. Way Way Way better then my BBPearl!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:00 pm 
Spam Much?

I can't wait till phones start coming out with Google's Android software, that shit is cool.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:39 pm 
Urban L337

You weren't on a BES, thats why a BB is useless piece of I wanna look corp. phone. Being on a BES is outstanding - even more so on my curve. The ishit is coming out with v2.0 software that will connect it to exchange without software. Hey I think im going to go change all my ringers for all my people - how's that work for you horse? Whats that - you can't? You have to pay itunes? Wtf - thats stupid.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:42 pm 
]BoS[ Leader

ROFL. Shows what you know killer. I have about.... 1000 ringtones on my phone, oh yeah... I DIDN"T PAY FOR ANY OF THEM!!! GG I would like to see you do half the things as efficiently on you BB as I can do on my iPhone. If you say you can, then your completely WRONG! I have a BB and an iPhone that I use daily and the iPhone is 100 times the technology.

I would like to see the BB determine location without a GPS add on, or maybe look up a number? I can keep going....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:43 pm 
Spam Much?

I don't mean to be a google whore twice in one thread, but gmail > exchange

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:46 pm 
]BoS[ Leader

Yes, GMAIL > EXCHANGE!!!

I love GMAIL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:55 am 
Urban L337

The curve I has has built in GPS, built in XM radio, berry411 looks up numbers, jivetalk does aim, yahoo, msn, google talk, myspace messenger. It can't do the handy dandy lookup a restaurant from a touch screen, which is wickyed cool. But I'm satisfied with my BB. I like it a lot its a good size, good weight, great battery, I like that its red, I like the pearl I like the buttons. I've used a iphione to setup email before and the onscreen touch keyboard is..... well it just needs some work. It's a genius of a device, and marketed very well by a stubborn company that isn't giving the public what it wants. Its being hacked faster than a coyote on fresh roadkill, and they release an OS upgrade uvery week to try and prevent people from doing what they are doing. It's fine if you like your phone, but I'm not going play battle of the im cooler person b/c I have a cooler phone. I'm just saying I've used an iphone for a day and I've used a BB for going on 4 years now. Which do you think I'll be more comfortable with - hah.

And how can you say gmail > exchange I don't take it as an insult b/c if you are trying to compare those two services you... really shouldnt have a computer b/c theya ren't competing products . It would be like comparing the qtr mile time of a corvette z06 vs a Tercel. Sure they have 4 wheels but thats about where the comparison stops. And Especially if you haven't used exchange 2007 with SP1. I'm not going to waste any more time trying to defend something that is a back end product vs a front end product. If you would have said gamil > outlook then that would have made sense, but comparing it to exchange has no basis what so ever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:20 pm 
Spam Much?

I've seen and messed with exchange 2007 sp1 since IU has it deployed, but in the end I use google apps for everything. I think that google between calendar and gmail has a better overall system than exchange. And now that gmail has imap, it is just as multi-client friendly as exchange.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 13 posts ]